- 4-17-21 – Celebrate Walking Event – Midland College
- 4/10/21 – We’re off to Stanton, to Walk the Town and Enjoy Their Old Sorehead Trade Days!
- 4/17/21 – Celebrating AVA’s ‘National Walking Week’
- 3/27/21 – Let’s Go to the Fort Davis National Historic Site
- 4/5/21 – Walkabout Monthly Meeting
- 3/6/21 – Walk the Lake Colorado City State Park with Us!
- MIDLAND WALKABOUT VOLKSSPORT CLUB – CELEBRATING 20 YEARS!
- Join the AVA -
America's Walking Club
Download our 2021 Brochure
Category Archives: Out-of-Town Club Adventures
Join us on Saturday, March 7th for a walk at the Carlsbad Caverns National Park. We will be meeting at 6:30 a.m., in the parking lot behind the JumBurrito at Midland Park Mall. We expect to return in mid-afternoon. Some of … Continue reading
We will be getting together this Saturday, August 24th to tryout a new walk for our club, and support the Texas County Walkers who have developed the ‘Reagan County Walk in Big Lake‘ – AVA Event #10K/5K – 2019/Y2349. Let’s … Continue reading
The July Walkabout Monthly Meeting will be held on MONDAY, JULY 1st, at Murray’s Deli at 6:00 p.m. When: Monday, July 1st Time: 6:00 p.m. Where: Murray’s Restaurant & Deli – 3211 Wadley – (in the … Continue reading
There will be a walk on Saturday, April 6, in Sterling City. Plans are to meet behind the Jumburrito at Midland Mall at 8:00 a.m. in order to carpool/caravan. It will take approximately 68 minutes to drive to Sterling City. … Continue reading
As an added adventure this month, several Walkabout members drove to Christoval, Texas to visit The Hummer House, which is the Texas’ largest concentration of breeding and nesting Black-chinned Hummingbirds. The bird banders were there in full force imparting their … Continue reading