- 4-17-21 – Celebrate Walking Event – Midland College
- 4/10/21 – We’re off to Stanton, to Walk the Town and Enjoy Their Old Sorehead Trade Days!
- 4/17/21 – Celebrating AVA’s ‘National Walking Week’
- 3/27/21 – Let’s Go to the Fort Davis National Historic Site
- 4/5/21 – Walkabout Monthly Meeting
- 3/6/21 – Walk the Lake Colorado City State Park with Us!
- MIDLAND WALKABOUT VOLKSSPORT CLUB – CELEBRATING 20 YEARS!
- Join the AVA -
America's Walking Club
Download our 2021 Brochure
Tag Archives: Bush Walk
Join us this Saturday, June 8th, for the Bush Homes walk. We will meet at 7:00 a.m., at the Windlands Park parking lot. Saturday should be pretty hot so we are getting an early start. If you are new in … Continue reading
On Saturday, June 9th, we will be walking the ‘Bush Homes Walk.’ This is AVA Event ID #109859 – 2018/Y1881 and will cover 10km/5km. We will meet in the Windlands Park, parking lot at 7:00 a.m., and should be … Continue reading
A nice group participated in the Midland Walkabout ‘Bush Walk,’ on Saturday, June 10th. The weather was perfect for the early morning walk, and a passerby, was kind enough to take the picture below at the beginning of the walk … Continue reading
On Saturday, June 10th, the Midland Walkabout AVA Club will do the ‘Bush Walk.’ We’ll be meeting in the parking lot at Windlands Park at 8:00 a.m., so everyone come and bring those kids and pets! Bring your Walkabout – … Continue reading